Monday, February 22, 2010

Request permission....

Last week was just not good. My daughter was sick with high fever, pediatrician appointment was long and draining, my cupcakes as expected were horrendous (illustrations to come...)

Canada lost almost in every sport there is yesterday, and the only good result was in the figure skating that I wasn't able to watch. Apparently curling can be very exciting- who knew! Canada lost to China yesterday and that's after the Canada-USA hockey game, that I guess everyone knows ended 3:5. I'm not a face-painter, no-no-no. But still, bobsleigh, speed skating, hockey, curling... ugh... I guess I got caught up in Olympic fever...

And to add to my annoyance I keep getting those bot-requests to add me to someone's contact list in Trillian - by dozen! Request denied! Permission will not be granted, go away until the Olympics are over, until it's summer, or at least spring, until my pile of laundry is smaller than my empty bedroom, until I get enough sleep. Seriously! I need someone to make me a dinner, I need to sleep in, and please can someone fold my laundry, just please...

No comments:

Post a Comment