Tuesday, March 16, 2010

No news are good news

I apologize for my prolonged absence in case anyone noticed it.

I got disheartened with my baking, as it continues to be as disastrous as before and my cooking wasn't very exciting as well.

The only good dish I made in a past couple weeks is from Jamie Oliver's cookbook - chicken leek stroganoff. I came across the recipe from his book at this lovely blog. Boy, can that woman cook. I need to take lessons from her! Thank you for the wonderful recipe, and for feeding the book-buying monster in me.

Since I seem to be in the PR mode, I also would like to show off these wonderful earrings from Joolie Joolery that will soon be coming my way. I love her other pieces, she is so talented.

I have some pictures to share with those of you who risk to come back, but those will have to wait until I get home.

Love,

GiraffeeMom

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! You've got a pretty great one here. Glad to know I've convinced at least one person of the goodness that is Jamie's Food Revolution!

    ReplyDelete