Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Redundant

Yes, indeed. It is time for another redundant post in another redundant blog.

I lost my groove, completely and unequivocally. I really cannot bring myself to bake, cook anything new and original or even take some decent pictures. I did charge my battery though.. So maybe this weekend.

In the mean time I can tell you that I'm slowly getting things for my DD's second birthday :) I think I overdid it a little already, but it's only going to get worse.


Look at this magnificent tutu that I ordered for her - click

But, no I didn't stop at that - click

And, now that is ordered it is time for some gift shopping. For now I'm thinking playsilks, but I'm undecided about the size and quantity.

I already got her this backpack

I would love to get this, but it's just a little WAAAAAYYY over my budget :)

So if you have any awesome ideas as to what a two yeard olds like - feel free to let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment