Wednesday, July 14, 2010

All out of joy...

I have to admit that I had a great June... My daughter turned 2, I turned 30 and we both got the best gifts imaginable. I got a sewing machine and could not be happier about it. Shopping for fabrics, threads, ribbons and all the rest of the absolutely necessary sewing stuff took over my life for the past few weeks. I also bought some knitting needles and even attempted some crochet to see if my hands will remember it - they did!

However, life decided that I was having way too much fun. So, I'm sorry for not posting - first because of being happy and preoccupied, and now because of being miserable and whiny. I will eventually come back to my usual sarcastic self and show you more of my failed projects - whatever those might be. For now - take care.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! You got a sewing machine. :) What kind did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Kenmore 167-stitch sewing machine (though the manual says it has 215 stitch functions). I have tried maybe 15 so far :))

    ReplyDelete