Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Mid-summer recap






Wow, it's been over two month since my last post on here. Must have something to do with summer :) My daughter's 3rd birthday has come and gone. She is growing up into a beautiful and clever girl making her mama so very proud.


I celebrated my own birthday and my favorite thing about it was my flower tea.




In other news my first strawberries are a huge hit. One little girl checks on them every day to see if there are any red ones. I think I'll be doing this every year from now on.




Just to give you an update - fish tanks are doing pretty good. My betta is in good health and looking pretty, and cories are active and hungry as always.

On my summer's reading list I still have Divergent, Water for Elephants and enormous amount of fanfic ;) My newest obsession is with a TV show called Rookie Blue. I haven't been so excited about a show since Veronica Mars (yes, I know very immature of me, but oh well). Summer is short - we are enjoying it to the best of our ability - light books, summer shows and ice cream....

No comments:

Post a Comment